SF2: CROATIA V ENGLAND

pugsly

Re: SF2: CROATIA V ENGLAND

Post by pugsly »

First top 5- 10 side they played and lost.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Easty, I don’t think we were shit. We got as far as we did in the tournament with some quality. Yes, we may have had a somewhat easier draw but did anyone of us seriously expect us to get to the semis?

On the night, we didn’t capitalise in our goal lead and showed naivety but we played against a side with a lot of quality. We’re all disappointed, I am, you are but it’s been an adventure. I’ve enioyed it, Croatia and France have better, more experienced players. We fell short. Southgate has developed the side from Hodgson and Capello who were utter dross.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Mark Pougatch (sic) saying italia 90 lead to the creation of the premier league.

No, it didnt. that was already sorted.
Build Back More Betterer

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Eaststand wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:
theleader82 wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:
theleader82 wrote:All those tacky England car flags going in the bin tomorrow lol

Hope you join them. Your analyses are utter shite tbf.

I don't think so. Shite players like Alli, sterling and lindgard aren't good enough to win the. World Cup

You don’t know what you’re talking about either.

hes does though, we're out and croatia are in the final.

You can say whatever you want, but the result is fact. And lindgrad and ali WE'RENT good enough.

He’s been taking utter shite all night though.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

kancutlawns wrote:Easty, I don’t think we were shit. We got as far as we did in the tournament with some quality. Yes, we may have had a somewhat easier draw but did anyone of us seriously expect us to get to the semis?

On the night, we didn’t capitalise in our goal lead and showed naivety but we played against a side with a lot of quality. We’re all disappointed, I am, you are but it’s been an adventure. I’ve enioyed it, Croatia and France have better, more experienced players. We fell short. Southgate has developed the side from Hodgson and Capello who were utter dross.

has he?

This was the first decent team we played. And we were terrible.

Oh well, its over for 2 years.
Build Back More Betterer

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

kancutlawns wrote:
Eaststand wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:
theleader82 wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:
theleader82 wrote:All those tacky England car flags going in the bin tomorrow lol

Hope you join them. Your analyses are utter shite tbf.

I don't think so. Shite players like Alli, sterling and lindgard aren't good enough to win the. World Cup

You don’t know what you’re talking about either.

hes does though, we're out and croatia are in the final.

You can say whatever you want, but the result is fact. And lindgrad and ali WE'RENT good enough.

He’s been taking utter shite all night though.

good point well made.
Build Back More Betterer

Roddy

Post by Roddy »

Joe Longthorne,The Chuckle Brothers,Harold Shipman,the Weatherspoons owner,Andy Smart your boys took a hell of a beating !!!

Out with the trash.
You can only live in the world you know.The rest is just wishful thinking or paranoia.

"We shall not go to Canossa!"

subsub

Post by subsub »

kancutlawns wrote:
Eaststand wrote:Oh well. Never mind. England back to being fucking shit as normal.

It was nice to get to get to semi final in my lifetime, that was, no bullshit, truly exciting.

We will never get a draw enabling us to play that amount of terrible teams in a row for that to happen ever again. but we got to live it once.

And that display after scoring the first goal just shows Southgate does nothing. He had half time to stop the players from diarrhoeaing everywhere, and he made it worse with whatever he said.

Oh well, we got lucky. And it was fun. Back to being shit.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

You’re not going to bollock on all night now telling us you were right all along are you? I’m sure that’s what we’re all desperately crying out for. Interested to know why getting into the last four of the World Cup Finals demonstrates we’re shit.

East-o created a rod for his own back with his vehement criticism of England after the Panama game - a game we won 6-1 by the way :lol:
And then, he couldn't bring himself to admit he'd gone a bit over the top, and I knew that the moment we went out, he'd deliver one of these ridiculous diatribes. And so it has proved. England have achieved way more than I thought we would do, and all Eastie's reaction is as embarrassing as it is predictable.
WOKE AND PROUD

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

pugsly wrote:First top 5- 10 side they played and lost.

yup.

This is what we should glean. Sweden about wigan level. panama, north ferriby. Egypt, MK dons. Belgium reserves, West Brom.
Build Back More Betterer

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

D066A9CE-4A3D-46BD-A32C-978C9E9B7336.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

subsub wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:
Eaststand wrote:Oh well. Never mind. England back to being fucking shit as normal.

It was nice to get to get to semi final in my lifetime, that was, no bullshit, truly exciting.

We will never get a draw enabling us to play that amount of terrible teams in a row for that to happen ever again. but we got to live it once.

And that display after scoring the first goal just shows Southgate does nothing. He had half time to stop the players from diarrhoeaing everywhere, and he made it worse with whatever he said.

Oh well, we got lucky. And it was fun. Back to being shit.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

You’re not going to bollock on all night now telling us you were right all along are you? I’m sure that’s what we’re all desperately crying out for. Interested to know why getting into the last four of the World Cup Finals demonstrates we’re shit.

East-o created a rod for his own back with his vehement criticism of England after the Panama game - a game we won 6-1 by the way :lol:
And then, he couldn't bring himself to admit he'd gone a bit over the top, and I knew that the moment we went out, he'd deliver one of these ridiculous diatribes. And so it has proved. England have achieved way more than I thought we would do, and all Eastie's reaction is as embarrassing as it is predictable.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This kid from essex who pretends to support Liverpool reckons beating panama is an achievement.
Build Back More Betterer

subsub

Post by subsub »

pugsly wrote:First top 5- 10 side they played and lost.

Croatia are ranked 18; Columbia are ranked 13.
WOKE AND PROUD

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

Allardyce would have used different tactics
Man U and rangers

subsub

Post by subsub »

kancutlawns wrote:Easty, I don’t think we were shit. We got as far as we did in the tournament with some quality. Yes, we may have had a somewhat easier draw but did anyone of us seriously expect us to get to the semis?

=D> =D>
Spot on, Lawns-o
WOKE AND PROUD

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Oh well, it brought the country together for a fleeting second. Now we all know we're back to being shit.

One plus point, no snap general election to gain a huge tory majority.
Build Back More Betterer